WProtect is the most sophisticated WordPress safety extension, you can use to guard your WordPress internet site from intrusions and hacker attacks. It’s backed up by a group of professionals that are educated to be constantly up to date with the newest identified vulnerabilities and safety updates, creating WProtect the finest selection in maintaining your internet site protected.
Vulnerabilities auto checking
Securitycheck performs a verify of the versions of all the plugins & themes of your WordPress installation, comparing them with its database to show if there are vulnerable plugins & themes. Overlook individually test of just about every plugins & themes to stay clear of vulnerabilities: Securitycheck does it for you.
Desktop & Mobile browsers notification
Our safety plugin finds any suspicions action or vulnerabilities inside wordpress core, plugins, themes and it will automatically send reside notification to your desktop and mobile if you want.
- PHP Configuration Hardening
- Cease brute-force login attempts
- Nearby file inclusion (LFI)
- Remote file inclusion (RFI)
- Directory traversal
- SQL injection (SQLi)
- Ban IP address (IPv6 help)
- Actively scans POST, GET, COOKIE variables.
- Detect if there is a user account which has the default “admin” username and conveniently alter the username to a worth of your selection.
- Avoid a Directory Listing
- Defending oneself from search engines hacking database(dork)
- Hide wp-admin directory (for untrusted customers)
- Hide wp-login.php (for untrusted customers)
- Hide wordpress version
- Disable File Editing
- Avoid PHP execution in “wp-content material/uploads” directory
- Simple to use (kindly see the screenshot)
- Sophisticated logs
- Dark & Light admin designs
- Completely responsive admin interface
Demos of some protections:
Avoid PHP execution in “wp-content material/uploads” directory:
- This file consists of ”<?php echo ‘Hello Planet’ ?>”: Check it
Blocking Brute-force attack:
- reCaptcha on Login types soon after two numbers of failed login attempts.Check it
Hide WordPress version:
- Removed WordPress version parameter from JS and CSS files, Meta tag & RSS: Check it
Disable directory listing:
- jQuery SlimScroll
- jQuery Validetta
- jQuery Toggles
- Background vector created by Blossomstar – Freepik.com
- Background vector created by Cornecoba – Freepik.com