VB.Net DAL Generator is a .net desktop application that generates VB.Net Information Access Layer for SQL Server and MS Access databases. The goal of this application is to make computer software improvement straightforward. It creates VB.Net classes (one particular per table) that include procedures for CRUD operations. The generated code can be employed in net as effectively as desktop apps.
If you need to have C# DAL Generator for SQL Server and MS Access then click here.
If you need to have C# DAL Generator for MySQL then click here.
If you need to have DAL Generator for Entity Framework (C#/VB.Net) then click here.
If you need to have PHP Code Generator for MySQL/MySQLi/PDO then click here.
- It creates VB.Net classes (one particular for every single table).
- Supports SQL Server and MS Access.
- The class consists of all columns of the table as properties.
- Information varieties have been handled nicely.
- Creates procedures for CRUD operations.
- Sorting has been handled.
- Pagination has been handled (SQL Server only).
- Major crucial is automatically detected for every single table.
- Composite main crucial is supported.
- Nullable columns have been handled.
- Identity column has been handled.
- Timestamp column has been handled.
- Entirely indented code is generated.
- The generated code can be employed in each desktop and net applications.
- All the following information varieties of SQL Server are supported:
char, nchar, varchar, nvarchar, text, ntext, xml, decimal, numeric,
funds, smallmoney, bit, binary, image, timestamp, varbinary, date,
datetime, datetime2, smalldatetime, datetimeoffset, time, bigint,
int, smallint, tinyint, float, true, uniqueidentifier, sql_variant
A sample net application has also been supplied that is applying the generated code. In this application one particular type (for workers) has been produced. This app utilizes the generated information access layer with out modifying a single line in the generated code.
- VB.Net Class: For every single table one particular VB.Net class is produced that consists of all columns of the table as properties.
- Add System: It is an instance process. It adds a new record to the relevant table. Nullable columns have been handled adequately. If you don’t want to insert values in the nullable columns, don’t specify values for the relevant properties. Identity and timestamp columns can’t be inserted manually as a result these columns are skipped though inserting a record. Relevant home of the identity column is populated following record is inserted.
- Update System: It is an instance process. It updates an current record. Identity and timestamp columns are skipped though updating a record.
- Delete System: It is a shared process. It deletes an current record. It requires main crucial columns values as parameters.
- Get System: It is a shared process. It gets an current record (an instance of the class is produced and all properties are populated). It requires main crucial columns values as parameters.
- GetAll System: It is a shared process. It gets all records of the relevant table. You can also specify search columns. If sorting/pagination is enabled then the relevant code will also be generated.