With Tapatoru you can bring your contents show to an additional level. Lovely, minimalistic and actually exclusive design and style will give an wonderful impression to your guests.
A list of functions involves:
- Powered by Materialize framework primarily based on Material Design and style suggestions
- Super-quick AJAX navigation with wonderful background transitions
- Lovely minimalistic style and wonderful canvas animations
- Six pre-created skins
- Six approaches to showcase your project:
- Classic showcase with parallax
- Parallax blocks
- Straightforward format
- three and four columns block-primarily based grid
- A substantial quantity of beneficial components, such as tool recommendations, galleries, video and audio embeds, tabs, accordions and collapsible products.
- Beautiful typography featuring sans-serif Roboto and monospace Miriam Libre fonts
- Super responsive – crazy interest to the detail for compact and medium size screens (also tested on actual iOS and Android devices and numerous OSes on desktop devices)
- Amazing technologies utilised, such as:
- Pug (formerly recognized as Jade)
- Package managers: npm and bower
- Code high quality tools: ESLint and SCSS lint
- Gulp and extremely beneficial commands to compile Sass and Pug, minify css files utilizing PostCSS and even minify and optimise the pictures
- 100% W3C valid code
- Effectively commented code, quick to customise for everyone
- Documentation Wiki on Github and in PDF format
Note: pictures are not incorporated in the download and are meant for demo only.
An additional note: this theme is AJAX primarily based, so in order to use, run and create it locally, you’re gonna need to have to run a HTTP server. All the directions are described in the documentation (and in PDF format in the download) and don’t hesitate to speak to us in case you need to have any assistance