Via this plugin, customers going to your WordPress web page can submit their web page and sitemap to Google. Traditionally web page and sitemap submission is completed by means of Google Webmasters Tools. But with this plugin, you can permit public customers to do so from your personal WordPress web page.
How this Plugin Performs
Right after you add a shortcode to a WordPress web page or post, guests can submit their web page in three measures.
Step 1 – Submitting Web-site to Google
In the initial step the user enters the url of his web page. The user is authenticated with Google, and then the web page is submitted to Google Webmasters.
Step two – Verification of the Web-site
Google demands that the web page is verified prior to submitting the sitemap. Customers are shown four alternatives to verfy the web page – Putting a HTML file, Adding a meta tag, Making use of Google Analytics and Making use of Google Tag Manager. The plugin generates the expected verification files and meta tags.
Step three – Submitting a Sitemap
In the third step, the user can submit his sitemap to Google.
Search engine optimization Begins with Google
The begin of Search engine optimization is certainly Google. Every person desires their new web page to be observed on Google. To be observed on Google it is really significant to submit the web page and sitemap to Google.
Via this WordPress, guests can do this from your web page itself. This can make your web page appear superior and valuable to vistors. Particularly when you have a Search engine optimization connected web page, you can use this plugin to guide your guests to submit their new web page to Google.
Developer Options of the Plugin
- Plugin utilizes Google Website Verification and Google Search Console APIs to submit web page and sitemap.
- All the files – PHP, CSS, JS & HTML are effectively commented.
- Needed safety characteristics been added to the code, like verifying AJAX requests for XSS vulneribilities.
- The official Google SDK has not been utilized. The official SDK is large (in MBs) and complex. Rather expected API calls have been implemented, and the total size of the API class is just 7Kb.
- All HTML components in the code are suffixed so as to protect against conflict with other plugin.
- Plugin comes with a thorough documentation on how to set up and use.