By means of this plugin, customers going to your WordPress web site can submit their web site and sitemap to Google. Traditionally web site and sitemap submission is completed by means of Google Webmasters Tools. But with this plugin, you can enable public customers to do so from your personal WordPress web site.
How this Plugin Operates
Following you add a shortcode to a WordPress web page or post, guests can submit their web site in three actions.
Step 1 – Submitting Web site to Google
In the very first step the user enters the url of his web site. The user is authenticated with Google, and then the web site is submitted to Google Webmasters.
Step two – Verification of the Web site
Google calls for that the web site is verified prior to submitting the sitemap. Customers are shown four alternatives to verfy the web site – Putting a HTML file, Adding a meta tag, Applying Google Analytics and Applying Google Tag Manager. The plugin generates the necessary verification files and meta tags.
Step three – Submitting a Sitemap
In the third step, the user can submit his sitemap to Google.
Search engine optimisation Begins with Google
The commence of Search engine optimisation is certainly Google. Absolutely everyone desires their new web site to be noticed on Google. To be noticed on Google it is quite critical to submit the web site and sitemap to Google.
By means of this WordPress, guests can do this from your web site itself. This can make your web site appear fantastic and valuable to vistors. Specifically when you have a Search engine optimisation connected web site, you can use this plugin to guide your guests to submit their new web site to Google.
Developer Characteristics of the Plugin
- Plugin makes use of Google Website Verification and Google Search Console APIs to submit web site and sitemap.
- All the files – PHP, CSS, JS & HTML are effectively commented.
- Essential safety capabilities been added to the code, like verifying AJAX requests for XSS vulneribilities.
- The official Google SDK has not been applied. The official SDK is substantial (in MBs) and complex. Rather necessary API calls have been implemented, and the total size of the API class is just 7Kb.
- All HTML components in the code are suffixed so as to avert conflict with other plugin.
- Plugin comes with a thorough documentation on how to set up and use.