Sitecake is drag and drop CMS for static internet websites. It will work with the two HTML and PHP internet websites.
It has definitely minimum interface: the toolbar with written content icons that floats on best of your internet site. With dragging and dropping written content icons (text, photograph, video…) to your internet site you are incorporating the written content. Content material can be drag and dropped from your desktop or distinctive cloud providers like YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Twitter, Google Maps, …
Sitecake capabilities straightforward integration and only fundamental editing abilities, which can make it a excellent CMS for internet site owners who locate WordPress as well hard.
Edit in Spot, Drag and Drop Anything
- No template engine. It will work with any HTML internet site.
- No database. It’s flat file CMS, saves text to HTML, photographs to file program. Internet site is static all the time.
- Easy integration. Include “sc-written content” CSS class to divs that you want to turn into editable.
- WYSIWYG. Edit text in location, resize and crop photographs in location. Edit reside internet site, not lookalike copy in your admin.
- Quick to improve. Just change /sitecake folder with new edition. Silent update (Google Chrome type) is on our street map.
- Multi language UI (English, Spanish, Russian, German, French, Italian, Danish, Czech, Slovenian, Serbian, Slovak, Portuguese, Portuguese Brazil, Turkish, Norwegian, Dutch)
- Sitecake is totally separate from your internet site. If you delete Sitecake, your internet site is even now up to date, even now operating fine.
- Static internet websites are a great deal less complicated, and a great deal, a great deal quicker to load than a common WordPress internet site. Google loves this.
3 Stage Integration
- Include ‘sc-written content’ class to divs you want editable
- Upload Sitecake to the very same folder as your internet site
- Stage browser to http://domain.com/sitecake.php and login with ‘admin’ pass to commence editing
Go through additional about integration in our docs.
Is Sitecake for You?
- If your consumer has a challenge navigating WordPress to edit a internet site, Sitecake is for you and your consumer!
- If you have 1 webpage internet site, need to have an straightforward way to edit, but don’t want to invest funds on a developer to integrate a ‘actual’ CMS. Sitecake is for you!
- If you need to have the quickest doable internet site. Get by yourself a static internet site, income it with totally free CDN services like CloudFlare and control it with Sitecake.
- webpage manger (clone pages, delete pages, reorder menu products, on webpage Web optimization)
- snippets (develop customized HTML snippets and include them as drag and drop written content products on the toolbar)
- slideshow/gallery written content item
- table written content item
- silent update (car update)
- layout manager (drag and drop webpage builder from pre-made modules)
- Supported for PHP seven extra. New minimum edition for working Sitecake is PHP five.six
- Opening website link in a new window supported
- Request parametar identify for opening Sitecake on a webpage modified to “scpage”
- Fixed: BACKSPACE/DEL deletes written content of the bullet checklist
- Fixed: CloudFlare caching difficulty
- Fixed: Negative (404) redirection following logout from asubdirectory
- Fixed: Crashing on undo press even though editing text component
- Fixed: Extremely hard to press delete (X button) on picture placeholder
- Fixed: Srcset disappearance
- Fixed: Undo brought on duplication of br tags
- Enhanced session dealing with
- Fixed: error handler demonstrates complete paths within error message description
- Fixed: Sitecake attempted to copy deleted files and displayed missing file error
- Fixed: In edit mode back links to other pages failed to invoke Sitecake toolbar on a newly open webpage
- Fixed: website root permission check out failure, manifesting in HTTP 500 error
- PHP web-sites supported – except for HTML files/pages, PHP pages can also be edited by Sitecake (particular restrictions utilized).
- Subdirectories help – Sitecake can edit pages positioned in subdirectories as nicely.
- Explicitly manage what pages are below Sitecake manage
- Automated refresh of draft written content on guide template adjustments – when webpage files are manually modified, draft files (in sitecake-temp) are immediately up to date.
- New server side (PHP) session handlers supported (memcache, memcached and redis)
- Logging server-side (PHP) mistakes into log file
- Configurable entry stage URL (sitecake.php)
- HTML code inside written content containers beautified
- Assistance for multi-class consumer types
- Assistance for consumer types in named written content containers
- Avert caching of the editor configuration file
- Server side logging and error dealing with enhanced
- Fixed: CSS principles with pseudo selectors taken care of as consumer types
- Fixed: challenge with logging out from non-index pages
- Fixed: raw html written content item are unable to be clicked/chosen following original edit