Locate, examine, and print shipping labels from numerous carriers for your WooCommerce orders. Shipper WP integrates with EasyPost to give you with a streamlined order fulfillment workflow.
- No month-to-month charges!
- Immediate access to Industrial Plus pricing from USPS.
- Examine prices from a lot of unique carriers.
- Assistance for international shipments (full with customs types).
- Labels readily available in PNG, PDF, and ZPL formats (just ask if you require additional formats).
- Integrated with EasyPost and WooCommerce.
- Generate a no cost EasyPost account at www.easypost.com.
- Buy and set up the Shipper WP plugin.
- Copy/paste your API crucial from EasyPost into the Shipper WP settings web page.
- Start out Shipping!
You can search and print labels from either the “Shipper WP” menu, or from the WooCommerce -> Orders menu. Going by way of WooCommerce will pre-populate the purchaser’s address info into Shipper WP search kind.
Test and Reside Modes
Shipper WP can be made use of in either “Test” mode or “Reside” mode. Test mode is valuable for printing dummy labels if you are just experimenting or require to test a printer. Reside mode is what you use when you are prepared to print true labels. Note: USPS’s Industrial Plus pricing does not seem in Test mode.
Soon after finishing these directions you will see USPS prices in Shipper WP. To see other carriers (such as UPS or FedEx), basically setup these accounts by way of the EasyPost dashboard. Prices from these carriers will then seem in Shipper WP.