Let purchasers to pre-order “out of stock” goods as effectively as goods which is not out there for quick delivery. Notify consumers when their goods will be out there and handle pre-order in the backend.
- Allow or Disable extension from the backend.
- Sell “up coming” or “out of stock” goods in advance (as pre-order).
- Buyer can pre-order goods even quantity goes beneath zero of pre-order item.
- Replace “Add to cart” with “Pre-Order” button text on item and category pages. Admin can alter the “Pre-Order” text from backend.
- Specify item pre-order note to inform consumers, when item need to come to be out there.
- Show pre-order note in backend for order and invoice.
- Let to pre-order uncomplicated, configurable, virtual, bundle, downloadable or grouped goods.
- Let “out of stock” item as preorder for uncomplicated, configurable, virtual or grouped goods.
- Method orders that include each pre-ordered and frequent item.
- When pre-order goods bought then order status is changed to “Pre-order Pending” or “Pre-order Processing”.
- Common item is processed as usual and pre-order item shipped when come to be out there.
- Notify client via e-mail when pre-order item come to be out there.
- Notify client via e-mail when pre-order item bought.
- Notify client via e-mail when pre-order item invoice generated.
- Compatible with multi retailer setup.
- Search or sort orders in grid by “Pending Pre-order” or “Processing Pre-order”.
- In case of order with each pre-ordered and frequent products, the order status is “Pending” or “Processing”. When the frequent products are shipped, the order status will be changed to “Pending Pre-order” or “Processing Pre-order”.