Complete React Native app to watch livestreams or Television channels straight with your mobile!
You want a basic but comprehensive application, native, enabling to watch Television channels or livestreams or your mobile? OpenTV is what you want!
OpenTV enables you, from a basic JSON, to show a dynamic list of channels (or livestreams) in a good design and style.
OpenTV is not a “mobile net app”, an “HTML5 app”, or a “hybrid app”. It’s a true mobile app that’s indistinguishable from an app constructed making use of Objective-C or Java. React Native enables OpenTV to use the exact same basic UI developing blocks as standard iOS and Android apps. Y
– Complete supply code and documentation
– Numerous language assistance on each iOS/Android (basic Crucial-worth pair file for translation). Default supported languages: English/French – but you can basically add yours!
– Use ExoPlayer on Android, the new player Google is supporting. Exoplayer is hugely extensbible, and is a great deal power effective than VitamioPlayer (and each FFmpeg primarily based player).
– Automatic rotations supported. Video constantly in 16/9 ratio (customizable)
– Help each HTTP livestreaming and neighborhood files.
– Player controls and behaviour hugely customizable
– Advisable reside protocol: HLS
– Advisable neighborhood format: mp4