July 15th 2017 • Initial release | Android Studio two.three project, Parse SDK hosted on backapp
iRestaurant is a Universal App Template exactly where you can show information, menu, events, photo gallery, place and social hyperlinks about your restaurant in mobility.
Its backend is by Parse, anyway you want a net hosting server exactly where you have to upload a php file in order to get emails for reservations sent by means of the app, the User Guide explains what to do to configure it. If you wanna attempt a free of charge hosting provider, go to http://000webhost.com
Worried about Parse shutting down? It won’t, please verify this out: http://fvimagination.tumblr.com/post/153383547781/parse-sdk-will-not-shutdown-in-2017-thanks-to
iRestaurant is a native Android Studio project, Java/xml language, Universal, super straightforward to customize, backend with Parse SDK hosted on http://back4app.com
Will need an html template to market and showcase your personal version of this app?
- Android Studio two.three.x project – Universal
- Android five.+
- Send Push notifications to all registered devices by means of the Parse Push console on back4app.com
- Edit your restaurant specifics by means of the Parse Dashboard or free of charge Adminca.com CMS panel
- PDF User Guide and PSD incorporated
- Uncomplicated to customize | Properly commented code
- Apple Mac or Windows Computer with their most current OS version installed
- The most current version of Android Studio and some know-how about its UI interface
- Photoshop or any other image editor computer software
- A Google Developer account to submit apps to the Play Retailer
- An hosting server with PHP enabled exactly where to upload a php file into (you might attempt a free of charge provider on http://000webhost.com
- A free of charge account on back4app.com
Have exciting with iRestaurant, and don’t neglect to price it on your Downloads web page!