Google Maps – Customers Add Markers permits you to add one particular or numerous maps to your posts or pages and permits logged-in customers to add markers to the map straight on the web page. Produce numerous maps without the need of any limitations. Every single map can include any quantity of markers. Predefine the set of icons your customers will use for their markers, upload your personal icons, set the default marker icon. Customers can add information-windows to their markers to make the map a lot more informative and edit their personal markers any time. Info popups (information-windows) are designed applying TinyMCE editor, which permits customers to upload photos, add styling, add URLs, add custom html, and so forth. Acquire e-mail notifications everytime a new marker is added to your web page. Edit all maps and markers as an administrator.
- A number of maps
- A number of markers
- Logged-in customers add markers to maps
- E-mail notifications when customers add markers
- Customers can edit their markers
- Admins can edit all markers
- Duplicate markers and maps
- Custom icons for markers (use one particular of 700 predefined icons or upload your personal)
- Set default icon
- Markers animation
- Information-windows for markers
- TinyMCE editor for information-windows (upload photos, add styling, add URLs, add custom html)
- Refine marker’s position by dragging it to the proper spot
- Opt for your map style
- Edit map anytime (modify center, zoom, markers, map sort, and so forth.)
- Conveniently insert map into posts and pages with a TinyMCE button
- Use in sidebars by inserting the GMUM widget
- Responsive design and style for your web page and your wordpress backend
- Effortless and speedy to set up
- Autofit map selection to often zoom and center map on all markers regardless of the map size
- Geocode addresses (no will need to memorize coordinates)
- Newest Google Maps API v3
- Export/Import your maps and markers
- six months updates
- six months assistance
Step 1. Go to Tools>Google Maps – Customers Add Markers and enter your Google Maps API-important. Click Verify API important to make certain that Google Maps will function properly on your web page and save it just after verification.
Step two. On the Handle Maps tab add a new map. Enter the name for your map, decide on your map style from the dropdown and either manually center and zoom the map or pick the “Autocenter, autozoom” selection to often zoom and center the map on the markers that at present exist on the map.
When setting zoom and center manually, please note that you can position your map in preview and your alterations will be saved. Alternatively, use the zoom lever and enter the center coordinates manually.
When you are happy with how your map appears, save your map.
Step three. Go to the Handle Marker Icons tab and decide on which photos will be offered for your customers to use as marker icons. You can upload your personal photos by dragging them from your personal computer to the Upload field and clicking Upload. Opt for the default marker icon by dragging an image from the Accessible Marker Icons to the Default field.
Step four. Go to the Settings tab and specify the default setting for your markers.
Right here you can specify:
- Marker highlight radius (m): – The radius of the hightlight your markers get when customers click on the marker.
- Add buttons to information-window popups – You can add OK and Cancel buttons to your information-windows and enable customers to specify URL to which to redirect these who click on the OK button. The Cancel button will close the information-window.
This may possibly be helpful if you are applying our plugin as a regional advertisements service, workplace places, lost and identified solutions, and so forth. If you activate this selection, you will also be in a position to specify custom OK and Cancel labels for your buttons.
- Eliminate marker from the map when OK button is clicked – If you activate this selection, the marker for which a user clicks the OK button will be permanently removed from your map and program.
- Show buttons in information-window popups only to logged-in customers – If you activate this selection, the OK and Cancel buttons will be shown only to logged-in customers.
On the Settings tab you can also activate and deactivate e-mail notifications about new markers becoming added to your web page and also set the e-mail address for notifications.
Step five. Insert the map you designed in Step two into a post or web page of your selection applying the Insert GMUM map button in your WordPress editor.
In the popup that will open, pick the name of the map to insert, specify the map width in pixels or %, the map height in %, decide on the marker for which you would like to open information-window when the map loads or leave blank to load map with no information-windows open, decide on if you would like to show or hide map controls, allow or disable zoom, allow marker clustering, or disable the capacity for customers to add markers to this map.
Please note that applying auto-open information-windows will not function nicely with marker clustering.
Step six. Go to the web page or post exactly where you added the map and add your markers applying the Add My Marker button below the map.
Step 7. Clicking the Add My Marker button opens the Add marker kind below the map.
To add a marker, enter the marker address and click the Get Coordinates button.
To add a marker icon, click the Add Marker Icon button on the proper and pick the necessary icon. Clicking the button once more will hide the icons selector.
Scroll down to add an information-window to your marker. Making use of the constructed-in WordPress editor, you will be in a position to insert media into your information-windows and apply diverse styling. As you scroll, a map preview will be attached to the best left corner of your screen to make developing information-popup a lot more hassle-free.
If necessary, specify the URL for OK button and save your marker.
Step eight. Following saving, your new marker will be added to the map and also to the list of markers you designed. See Particulars button in our instance would take you to the hyperlink we entered in the My OK Button URL field in the prior step. You can edit your markers any time. If you are an admin of your web page, you will also see and be in a position to edit markers entered by all customers.