Progressively Facebook Advertisements have come to be a well known ad platform just after Google AdWords. Tracking of conversion is the big aspect of campaign achievement. Facebook has its personal tracking pixels functionality to track conversion information, but if you don’t have effortless access to a developer, tracking code implementation will not be an effortless issue.
The Facebook Pixel can be utilised for 3 major functions:
- Creating custom audiences from your web-site for remarketing
- Optimizing advertisements for conversions.
- Tracking conversions and attributing them back to your advertisements.
The Facebook Pixel add-on supports not only Individual but also Business Manager account. The Business Account allows to join Ad Account, Pixel and Product Catalogs to track product feeds and ad campaigns.
Business enterprise accounts are valuable if you handle Facebook marketing for clientele or promote internationally and have to have accounts in distinct currencies, to mention two popular examples.
The CS-Cart Facebook Pixel add-on makes it possible for CS-Cart shop owners to implement this code themselves to do away with all redundancy & implementation errors relating to Facebook Pixel codes.
The Facebook Pixel add-on integrates the service with your shop, providing you the capacity to:
- view statistics of your shop (web page views, adding to cart, purchases, adding to want list, and so forth.)
- develop ad campaigns for Facebook and Instagram
- measure cross-device conversions (see how your clients are moving among devices just before they convert)