Lastly, a module is right here to raise speed of your Prestashop web page significantly. The module caches the initial request to a web page and then serves static html from there on. No processing occurs in background which increases the speed upto 5x. Set up this module for a greater consumer practical experience.
- Capability to serve pages as if they are static HTML web page.
- Capability to detect POST and AJAX requests and disable cache for that moment.
- Serves no cache in case of a user logged in to defend from invalid cache conditions
- Cache timeout can be configured
- Selection to clear cache.
- Multi retailer enabled.
- Cache is distinctive stored primarily based on nation, language, mobile/desktop and currency.
New options in two.x
- Dynamic Hooks – Now serve dynamic content material even in cached pages.
- Triggers – Auto clear cache when a Item, Category, CMS or Order is updated.
- Storage – Specify maximum limit to retailer cached files.
- Stats – Stunning stats with much more insights (Hits, Miss, Load time, Time saved and so forth)
- Reside Cache Editor – Far better than ever with greater management choices and profiling.
- Compress Cache – Now requires lesser space to retailer cache.
- Swift Access – Clear cache more quickly than ever
- Selective cache – Configure which sections of the shop to cache.
- Cron – Clear cache working with cron job.
New options in three.x
- Ignore customers’ Nation although searching for a valid cache. This enables for greater speed if your shop shows very same content material planet wide.
- Pre-cache (pre create) cache for all URLs in the shop. Normally serves cached content material to customers.