Calentim – Date & Time Variety Picker
Calentim is a Date/Time Variety Picker plugin, constructed utilizing jQuery and moment.js libraries. It can also be utilized as a single date/time picker in addition to the variety choice function. Can be shown inline or utilized as a dropdown beside an input.
- Selection to hide distinct components of the instance (header, footer)
- Mobile friendly (each portrait and landscape layouts are supported)
- Assistance for predefined ranges
- Can be shown as an inline manage
- Wide localization help (Readily available languages)
- Can also be utilized as a single datetime picker
- Sass template incorporated
- Grunt file incorporated
How to create
1st set up node.js from right here nodejs.org, then run
npm set up
in the projects principal directory. (inside calentim folder)
NPM will set up the expected packages to create this script.
in the similar directory. It will create the supply files into create/ directory.
Then you can use the minified versions if you want.
Default dropdown style:
Inline three-calendars style
Mobile portrait view