Buzz It | Android Universal Public Audio Chat App Template
Apr 22nd 2017 • Edited the 'signupButt()' system in SignUp.java that will save the logo image as default avatar even though signing up, so the app will not crash
Apr 17th 2017 • Initial release | Android Studio two.three.1 • Android five.+ | Backend with Parse SDK hosted on back4app.com
Buzz It is a Universal App Template for who desires to deliver a mobile audio chat service exactly where customers can post audio messages in public rooms or very easily build their personal rooms.
BuzzIt is a native Android Studio project, Parse SDK hosted on http://back4app.com, Universal, uncomplicated to customize.
Require an html template to market and showcase your personal version of this app?
- Android Studio two.three.x project – Universal – Android five.+
- AdMob banners
- Functions with Parse SDK hosted on http://back4app.com
- Push Notifications for sent messages (the space’s owner will get a notification on every single new message that has been sent in his/her space)
- Quickly build your personal Rooms and browse the current ones
- Record your 10-sec message, replay and post it with just a tap
- Settings screen implemented, exactly where you can share the app and price it on the App Retailer
- Report inappropriate messages function
- PDF User Guide integrated
- PSD graphics integrated
- Straightforward to customize, effectively commented code
Have exciting with Buzz It and don’t neglect to price it on your Downloads web page if you like it!
Significant Disclaimer: We’e lately located out that some developers have purchased our app templates, reskinned them just a bit and place them on sale on other supply code markets comparable to CodeCanyon, saying that they created and personal such supply codes.
That is a significant copyright infringement, developers who get our templates are permitted to reskin and sell them as apps on the AppStore (accordingly to the License sort they’ve bought a template for), but are not permitted to place our original supply codes for sale on supply code markets, like CodeCanyon.
We will report developers who produced copyright infringements to the competent authorities.