This PHP script permits you to build your personal bitcoin ticker & calculator site with a backend API incorporated (if you wanted to make a mobile app). Supporting 163 currencies with the capacity to transform the default currency, site colour scheme, and much more merely!
- Supporting 163 currencies
- Super straightforward installation with constructed in installer
- API updates just about every 60 seconds
- JSON information cache
- Alter the default currency/calculator (index web page)
- Alter the common currencies (in the header)
- Person currency pages
- Clean, mobile responsive design and style
- Configurable title and description
- Configurable colour scheme
- Quickly configure your Google Analytics
Bitcoin Prices comes with a constructed in API. To use this API in mobile apps you have 3 endpoints.
- api/v1/prices – Which will give you all the existing prices
- api/v1/prices/ – Which will give you the existing prices for that currency (ex: api/v1/prices/usd)
- api/v1/calculate// – Which will give you the existing price for x quantity of bitcoins (ex: api/v1/calculate/two/usd)
How to Set up
- After you have downloaded the zip file from CodeCanyon.com
- Extract bitcoinrates.zip
- Upload the files to your server through FTP
- Make confident the folder/file(s) is capable to be written to through the server (0775 permissions)
- In the browser, navigate to exactly where you uploaded the folder
- Fill out the kind with your details/preferences
- Click “set up”. This will build the config file and unescape the htaccess files for the script/API
- For safety motives, you need to take away the set up folder from the server when you are accomplished!
- You’re all set!
- Also edit the script, you can either go via this method once again or just open library/config.php in any text editor to edit
- PHP five+
- extension=intl.so (PHP Class NumberFormatter demands this)